May has come and gone. Let’s see how I did on my May Goals…
- Drink more water, specifically at least 32oz of water a day. – Total Success. I’ve been drinking tons of water.
- Get a Fitbit (or some type of fitness tracker) and do some type of exercise for at least 30 minutes a day (5 days a week). – Another Success! I got my Fitbit Zip and I’ve been loving it. It’s helping me keep track of the water I’m drinking. While I still don’t understand how it tracks active mins (anyone want to explain), I know that I’ve been pretty good about getting in at least 30mins of activity almost daily.
- Get back into a more set bedtime. Aim for 10pm every night, unless I am opening at work then I will need to get to bed earlier. – Neither a success or a fail. I did get my sleep study done this month and it came back that I sleep perfectly fine…although I don’t feel like it. I mostly got to bed before 10pm, but there were some nights that I worked late and it threw me off. The nights I got to bed late I slept so poorly.
- Schedule out posts for the whole month of May on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday basis.
- Do a better job of sharing other blog posts on my Facebook page or Twitter. Aim to share at least 10 post a week on each social media platform. – Fail. I started the month off alright, but do not finish strong. This is something I really want to focus more on in June
- Pin Pin Pin. Do a better job of keeping up with not only pinning my own posts, but other posts as well. Pin them to multiple boards. – Successish. I at least got all my blog post pinned and have been using Pinterest more, but next month I want to do even better.
- Learn and use Stumbleupon. I’m fascinated by this platform, but a totally clueless when it comes to how to use it best. I want to change that this month. – Fail. As my blogging fell to the way side towards the middle of the month so did any hope of meeting this goal. It can be added to the June goals.
Not too bad for this month. I really struggled with my blogging goals so I’m hoping June will be a little better.
On to the June Goals…
- Drink 48oz of a water daily.
- Get 7,500 steps at least 5 times a week.
- Get a 7 day trial pass to a local gym.
- Try a Pure Barre class.
- Set up a new blogging schedule (that will mesh well with my work schedule).
- Finishing hanging photos and wall decor in our house.
- Start thinking about what to do for our Anniversary in July.
How did you do in May? What are some of your goals for June?